Monday, January 16, 2012

'The Deck Workout' is Under Review and New Work

So, this morning in the midst of my work during MLK day, I am greeted by a message from iTunes Connect saying that 'The Deck Workout' is In Review. All's well, hopefully will be released in the next 2-7 hours! Very excited this new version is 1/10th of the size of the first version and twice as functional now. New options include Twitter and E-Mail support to contact myself directly and a new feature in the workout selections page: SWIPE TO VIEW YOUR WORKOUT. Really cool new feature and I find it very easy to use because when I am working and don't know what a certain exercise is, I'll usually just skip it. Now, you swipe and a search page will pop up with videos showing you how to perform the exercise. All cool new stuff, coming out in the next minor release are separate workout routines, muscular, endurance, etc., etc. and the ability to save your workout options (although the workout will never be the same twice). Will also tabulate body weight and free weight exercises so that they are more distinguishable in the workout options. Either way I'm keeping my line of work open. If you have an questions, please email me at RudolphProductions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment